Fast-line entrance, lunch in an exclusive VIP lounge and “reserved-seating” in the theatres. These ingredients are the perfect combination for every IT professional who wants to make sure that their visit to Infosecurity.be, Data & Cloud expo will be a useful day. You, as an exhibitor, can make that happen! Your invitation will be appreciated which can lead to a better result of your exhibition participation.
WHAT IS THE VIP PROGRAM?
Your role in inviting visitors is essential. Research has shown that most visitors appreciate receiving an invitation directly from exhibitors. Invite your best clients and prospects with your personal registration link. In case your relations register before September 11, 2020 with your personal registration link, they may be eligible for VIP access to the exhibition. The VIP program is part of your exhibition package and therefore completely free of charge.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE VIP PROGRAM?
· Visitors with IT job descriptions
· Involved in the decision making process for IT investments
· Working at End-users, Buyers working in sectors as Government, Health care, Finance and Education
· Visitors without IT job descriptions as Sales, Marketing, Commercial advisor and Consultant
· Not involved in the decision making process for IT investments
· Working at IT Resellers, IT Distributors or IT Suppliers
WHAT DOES YOUR VIP RECEIVE?
· A personal invitation in your name
· A special VIP badge
· Fast lane entrance
· Entrance to the VIP lounge, where they can enjoy beverages and a free snacks
· The best seats during seminars: The first rows in the theatres will be reserved for your VIPs for up to 10 minutes before the start of the seminars
Do you have any questions regarding the VIP program? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPATE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. Invite your relations
Invite all your relations with your personal registration link. You can find the link in the Service portal. In case your relations register before September 11th, 2020 with your personal registration link, they may be eligible for VIP access to the exhibition. Note: Your relations can still register after September 11th, but they will not be eligible for VIP access.
2. We make a selection based on who is eligible
We will include every visitor in the selection process who registered before September 11th with the personal registration link. Based on the above mentioned criteria, we will select the VIPs. You will receive a complete list of your VIPs on September 16th 2020. You will have until September 18th 2020 before 17.00h to check and confirm this selection.
3. We will send your VIP invitations
Tthe selected VIPs will receive a special VIP invitation in your name. The VIPs will receive a VIP badge at the regular print desks at the entrance on the days of the exhibition. You will be able to see which of your VIPs visited the exhibition.